Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Jan/Feb 2018

This year is starting off well with more knitting done, and all kids off to High school. Our new Wiltipoll sheep are setting in well, and I love how they run to me when I go to their paddocks.  Plum & Herbie pigs are growing well and great company for each other. New baby chicks hatched. The garden is going gangbusters and one cheeky baby goat taking up far too much of any spare time I have - demanding cuddles, while the cats & dogs are happily laying on the porch watching all shenanigans. Was AWESOME to watch my team... the Eagles.. win the Superbowl this year. And the most special part of my year so far was to fly to Philly to sit with my girlfriend while she was in hospital recovering fron spinal surgery. Not great for her but so very nice to spend some time with her...both of us uncharacteristically sitting still...